Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf
Minister of Finance
- PhD in Economics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA;
- MA in Economics, Denver University, Colorado;
- BA in Economics and Political Science, King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Lecturer in principles of economics 1971-1982
- Associate professor of economics and head of the Department of Administrative Sciences 1982-1986 at King Abdul Aziz Military College in Riyadh
- Guest lecturer 1982-1983 at the College of Command and Staff
- Part-time advisor to the Saudi Development Fund 1982-1986
- Alternate Saudi executive director at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) 1986-1989
- Saudi executive director on the executive board of the World Bank Group 1989-1995
- Vice-governor of the Saudi Monetary Agency June to October 1995
- Minister of State and Member of the Council of Ministers October 1995 to January 1996
- Minister of Finance and National Economy 1996-2003
- Minister of Finance since May 2003
Info. as of March 10, 2015.