Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Naimi
Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources
- MSc Geology, Stanford University, USA
- BSc, Geology, LeHigh University.
- Joined ARAMCO in 1947
- Supervisor, Production Department, Abqaiq, 1969
- Assistant Director, then Director of Production, Northern Province, 1972-75
- Vice-President, Production Affairs, 1975
- Vice-President, Petroleum Affairs, 1978
- Member, Board of Directors, 1980
- Executive Vice-President, Oil and Gas Affairs, 1981
- President, Saudi Aramco, 1983
- Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources since 1995
Info. as of March 10, 2015.